Friday, February 7, 2014

27 January 2014


Sister Rachel Mullen



Sister Jasmine Mullen

Hello! I had a wonderful week! We were lucky enough to have a sisters conference. It was the best. I was really having trouble and all I can say is the Lord knows us. SO WELL. The theme was about becoming eternally changed. We kinda have a theme in our mission of experiencing a mighty change. And it was really hard for me at first. The main thing I'm working on right now is my pride. Its just like no matter what I do, I can't seem to break this rut that I'm in. But then at sisters conference, some of the departing sisters bore their testimony and it was so good. The thing about the gospel is that we can change. People change and even though it doesnt happen in a week or even a month, we still have that ability. "To believe that deficiencies in our character are unchangeable is to reject the plan of salvation." We are not cast in stone. And from this week I have learned that if I listen promptly to what the spirit is telling me I will become better. I want to keep changing. That was pretty much my miracle this week! I feel rejuvenated. And I'm really happy because I was tired of feeling tired to share the gospel. I should never be tired to serve, I only get 18 months! I am also soooo grateful for answers to my prayers. I do things wrong everyday and I still say some pretty dumb things but I'm so grateful for the opportunity to learn and to be tired. I LOVE BEING TIRED! Its great. I actually almost fell asleep in a lesson the other day. It was an awesome lesson, I just was so exhausted. Lets pray that never happens again. So also the nickname I gave myself has gotten around. Lets hope President doesn't hear that I call myself sister ap. haha. Its a joke. Obviously. And yeah we're still working with the same people, everything is good. I love you and I miss you. Our ward is doing a PMG challenge. To read it in 3 months and we did a presentation on it, it was pretty good. The APs did most of it so obvs it was haha. I love you! have a good week! Sister Mullen #2














No comments:

Post a Comment