Tuesday, February 12, 2013

12 February 2013

I was thinking about you on Sunday! You will be busy I'm sure. Just keep that love for the ward you always had and things shouldn't be TOO different! 
 
Hhahaha that's so funny about Regina Jones said! 
 
Grandma sent me a whole bunch of 2011 stamps so some of my mail has been sent back to me! 
 
I want to audition for a musical number. The spirit is so strong here that I am always on the verge of crying so we will see how that goes. I LOVE it here in the MTC SO SO Much. We went to the temple today. It was the coolest thing ever to go through and seeing it FILLED with missionaries of the church. Sunday we watched a devotional Elder Bednar gave in the MTC on a christmas morning. You should find it and watch it. It's SO amazing. I wrote in my letter to you about our investigator. But I will email you bc I don't think I will be able to send the letter till tomorrow, but Sister Sahagun and I taught our third lesson to Phii Nooy. Our first lesson, the spirit was there and wonderful. We walked out beaming. The second, not so much. I felt REALLY bad. But yesterday, the spirit was SO SO SO strong! She read Helaman 15:7-8 and began to cry as we bore our testimonies. It was so wonderful. I never want to go back to that second lesson.
 
Well, better go.
Love, Sister Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment