Wednesday, September 3, 2014

1 September 2014

It was an amazing week.
I would first like to say thank you for all the love and support you've given me. Especially for all your prayers for the people we are teaching. I know more than anything that prayer is real.
The Leos were baptized on Sunday. Honestly, I couldn't believe it. Not that they weren't ready but just the fact of having the opportunity to be a part of their conversion. It was amazing. In their confirmations it was clearly stated that their dad would follow them. :) I hugged Carol afterwards and she was like "I'm so glad its over" haha i was just happy i could carry the burden of stress with her. We almost both sighed out of relief after the program was finished haha. 5 souls. 5 souls of a family were brought closer to returning their heavenly home. It was amazing. So many people came. I will send pictures next week hopefully.
I witnessed so much how much Satan works on us before the miracles. It was definitely a trying week but I'm grateful for a wonderful companion and for the Atonement especially.
I'm grateful for the softening of hearts and for promptings and the WAY promptings are given. I love mistakes and I love that i'm learning to GET over things.
I know more than ever that Heavenly Father loves me and that He always will no matter how many times I drop the ball. I'm so lucky.
Thank you for the pictures. Thanks for your email i loved it!
"thank you for your comings. yous brings us the blessings." (what poly families say when we come over for dinner)
ofa atu!
:)
sister mullen
p.s. im SO TERRIFIED. it is september again and that means its bird swooping season :(
pray for me! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment