Sunday, September 28, 2014

29 September 2014

Hello! This week has been wonderful. 

I'm a bit more tired than usual because we've had mini missionaries two weeks in a row. Its just a little tiring because its like double duty. But yeah both of our minis have been great. Full of spirit and desire. Sometimes I forget I'm older than them because they always tower over me.
We have had some powerful lessons this week. 
I don't know if I've mentioned our investigator Shawn. Well. He's my favorite. He claims to be atheist. But we can just feel the spirit so much each time we go there. He knows. He says little things that tell me that he does know God exists. So we are praying extra hard this week that he will get an answer this week. He's super sincere, he just doesn't know.
Also our investigator Carol. She rides a motor bike and she doesn't want to come to church or get baptized but she isn't prideful or anything, she just has had bad experiences. But she LOVES the Book of Mormon. So we love going over there. She is progressing and so hopefully she'll come to church soon.
Saia is a less active that asked us to come to his house and teach him the Restoration he said he was in desperate need to feel the spirit. It was the most powerful lesson I've been able to witness. Even the adversary knew that he would have a change of heart. It was crazy because we were teaching him and all of a sudden when the spirit was super strong it started pouring. SO LOUD. and we were almost yelling so that he could hear us. It was amazing though :)
I'm sorry this is so short but at our zone conference we had a training on keeping up with our recent converts. So i was humbled and I know I need to do a better job at taking care of them.
I love you all so much. 
Ofa atu.

Sister Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment