Sunday, September 28, 2014

8 September 2014

Hello! It sounds like youg uys are doing some exciting things in the grove! :) I love hearing how involved everyone is with missionary work. You guys are such a great example to me.
 
This week was wonderful. Guess what? i get to STAYYYY. I'm so happy. Also, I'm not gonna go crazy or anything buttttt, I know that if i come home fat, you guys will know that i have been taken care of. And let me assure you I AM. I'm so grateful to this ward, they are so patient and just so giving of everything. I have learned so much from them.
 
Sister Wulfenstein and I are now in a two way. They took the other sisters out and are putting elders in our ward! Eeek! I'm excited, I think its easier in two ways to stay focused.
 
Heaps of missionaries went home this past transfer. It was so sad, but I'm so grateful for their examples to me. Esp, my favorite compy sister tautuiaki. I'm so glad i got to see her before she left.
 
Lets see, we are just seeing miracles left and right! A member's son has been doing missionary work, his friend has been coming to church with him for the past two weeks and he just wants to get baptized hey! Because he's only 10 years old. we had to wait before teaching him so that we could make sure it was okay with his parents. But while we were on splits yesterday sister wulfenstien and a ysa set a baptismal date with him! :) it was the best! so its set for September 20th. We are way excited.
 
Anywho. I love life. If you ever feel like sending me pinterest quotes. by all means DO IT :) DOOO IT! I love you heaps.
 
thank you for all you do for me, it blesses the people I am called to serve.
 
Ofa atu
 
sister mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment